“Great coffee, pastries, organic food, flowers - great for browsing too”

Orange Grove Market
Ranked #271 of 565 things to do in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed August 13, 2017

This is open on Saturday mornings and I forgot the name of the place where I got the organic flat white but there were so many booths to browse as well as buy food.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

My family & I visit Orange Grove Markets regularly and we love it. They have an enormous variety of delectable delights and the fresh, organic produce is out of this world. You MUST try the Root Guys for your root vegetables, they are dead set the best I've EVER had. The Gozleme is a family fave as well as the delicious Sourdough Breads available. My toddler lets loose in the playground while I indulge in a coffee & pastry treat. You should definitely give these markets a try.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

I must admit that I have been shopping here for over 12 years, I have seen it build to a wonderful place to shop for good food.
When I first shopped here it was for only fruit and vegetables, which were always fresh and mainly organic, you dealt with the grower, these days it is a bit different, with the way you deal, mainly with a wholesaler.
The quality of the food that we buy is wonderful, and we have added flowers each week to our buying, again the flowers last a whole week, and as always the fruit and veg is both fresh and usually very tasty.
The main reason we shop there is that the food lasts far longer than if I buy from a supermarket, and so apart from just enjoying going to the market, it saves us both time and money, wonderful place.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Great market in Lilyfield, good farmers market selling fresh produce. Great food and coffee to buy, maybe a little on the expensive side, but well worth it for the quality and freshness. Good place to visit on a saturday morning for its feel, ambience, food and produce if in this area of Sydney.