“Wonderful micro-brew pub”

Endeavour Tap Rooms
Reserve a Table
Ranked #159 of 7,343 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighborhood: The Rocks
Description: The Endeavour Tap Rooms; a brewery, bar & restaurant is a collaboration by the teams from Endeavour Vintage Beer Co and Applejack Hospitality. The venue follows both brands philosophies of using all-Australian, seasonally-harvested ingredients with no preservatives. The restaurant menu offers a range of smoked produce from the land and sea, served feast-style and accompanied with vibrant salads and house-made sauces. In addition to beers, The Endeavour Tap Rooms’ taps pour seasonal cocktails and NSW wines from the keg.
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Great location between the Harbour Bridge and the Quayside area. Attractive pub with sizeable micro-brewery. All the beers we tried were excellent, as were our meals. Nice outdoor seating area. Staff were lovely.
A great find - not to be missed.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank tonybY9376GE
ApplejackHospitality, Manager at Endeavour Tap Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Thanks for the great review Tony! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and our house-brewed beers! We do hope to see you back at Tap Rooms again soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Being a Brit, I really like these oldie world Australian boozers - nothing like the faceless booze/betting pubs dotted around towns in the provinces. Got more in common with a British pub with great drink choice, no betting or TV's and various rooms and snugs you can sidle off to to enjoy your beer.

We didn't eat here so no comment on that score but this is really the sort of unique old style aussie pub I've only found very occasionally across Australia.

1  Thank Mike K
Reviewed May 25, 2018

My wife and I stopped in for lunch on Saturday at midday, after seeing a movie at Dendy Quays, across the other side of the Circular Quay Ferry Terminal. The Rocks area is always busy on weekends, so we were astonished to just walk in and get a nice table inside, without a reservation. We were met by warm, friendly and helpful staff who made us feel special and who aslo explained the craft beer menu. I chose to start with half a pint of Growers Pale Ale ($7) which was sweet and fruity with a bitter aftertaste, I really enjoyed it. I drank it rather quickly, so I then ordered a pint of Growers Summer Ale ($7) which was a lighter, fruity flavoured beer with slightly less bitterness and I drank that one with my meal. The beer is also available in a pint glass for $14. I thought they tasted very nice with an enjoyable aftertaste, with or without food. For a main, my wife ordered the Smoked Barramundi Salad ($24) consising of broken up pieces of barramundi, watercress, orange, barley, beet yoghurt and native parsley. She loved the flavours and I also tried some and really enjoyed it. I chose a dish of 200 grams of Ranger’s Valley Grain-Fed Angus Beef Brisket ($24) served with a side of Charred Broccolini, sweet tahini, lemon ($14). We both tried this meal and we we blown away by the delightful taste of the meat with the charred Broccolini. To complete the meal, we chose to share the unusual looking and wonderful tasting Cheesecake which tasted amazing. No coffee or tea served at this pub, so we had some elsewhere. The final bill came to $92 which is to be expected in such a tourist area on a Saturday afternoon. Great place to go for any occasion and highly recommended for lunch.

1  Thank MWandAW
ApplejackHospitality, Manager at Endeavour Tap Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thanks for the amazing feedback! We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your recent visit to The Rocks and our venue. All your great comments about the food, service & brews have been passed along to the team. The Beef Brisket is definitely a favourite on the menu & we're happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to welcome you & your wife back to the Endeavour Tap Rooms again soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2018

Had lunch at the Endeavour Tap Rooms, it was such a gorgeous day so we sat in the window.

Beer was tasty, also ordered the cheeseburger that was quite good, wouldn’t say it was it was outstanding and it was quite expensive ($23).

Service was good.

Date of visit: May 2018
ApplejackHospitality, Owner at Endeavour Tap Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Thanks for the great comments Maisy. We hope we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

This quaint pub style bar is located at The Rocks. Situated on a hill the bar has many different levels and areas to get a drink. The wines were nice and had their own specialty beers. The sold beer sample trays so you could try the varied flavours.

It's an interesting bar and staff were very efficient. We didn't eat here but by the looks of it others were enjoying their meals and snacks.

Date of visit: March 2018