Lowest prices for your stay
$121
Get rewarded with One Key
Lol.travel
$100
1,679 results
All reviews central station great location capitol theatre one bedroom apartment world square washing machine full kitchen light rail good size darling harbour public transport surry hills short stay great room chinatown balcony laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2019

Would recommended oaks on Castlereagh to everyone
The staff were friendly and polite and there was no issue in extending my stay. Night after night and I got to keep the same room
This was my second stay at oaks and it will not be my last

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelM280, Front Office Manager at Oaks Sydney Castlereagh Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Dear Guest,

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your experience and recommendation for future travellers.

Our fully furnished spacious apartments located in the heart of the city certainly provides all the comfort, convenience and wonderful team to look after all that you need to make your stay memorable.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back on your future visits.

Reviewed June 17, 2019

Yeah nice place to stay when visiting sydney. Relatively quiet area so there aren't too many drunken idiots walking the streets. Trains and buses can be a bit noisy though but with balcony doors closed its fine. Definitely an ageing building but fine for what it is. Very clean for its age.

Shampoo in my room was used, but didn't bother me as I brought my own.

Reception was very friendly and accomodating.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelM280, Front Office Manager at Oaks Sydney Castlereagh Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and provide valued feedback on your stay with us.

While I am pleased to hear your positive experience on our location, cleaning standards and excellent customer service, I am disappointed to hear of the issues experienced during your stay.

Regarding your comments on the room amenities, I have shared your feedback and addressed this issue very seriously with the Housekeeping Manager to re-enforce our current procedures and to ensure we maintain our room standards at all times with no exemption.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Staff was incredible. Beds were comfortable. Only complaint is that you can hear everything. The elevator was by my room so could hear that all night and noise from trains across the street was a constant.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelM280, Front Office Manager at Oaks Sydney Castlereagh Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your stay with us.

While I highly appreciate your positive comments on our bed comfort and excellent customer service standards, I am disappointed to hear of the discomfort experienced due to noise issues.

I can assure you, any concerns brought to the attention of our friendly front office team is given serious attention and resolved on spot to guest’s entire satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2019

The hotel its self is quiet, clean and in a great location. The one bedroom suit was huge with an amazing view of the city! The staff are very polite and helpful. The value for money is great for Sydney and I am looking forward to my next stay!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelM280, Front Office Manager at Oaks Sydney Castlereagh Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Dear Guest,

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on your recent stay with us.

I highly appreciate your positive comments on our convenient location, room comfort and cleanliness, complemented by our excellent customer service standards.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Positives: friendly staff, comfortable bed, great shower pressure, pool good
Negatives: dingy room, bad plumbing, very noisy, not at all like picture on website and definately not 4.5 star more like 2.5/3 star, pool surroundings dirty, spa not working

• Trip type: Traveled with family