1,048 results
All reviews champagne bar club millesime infinity pool corner room darling harbour an accor platinum member international convention centre luxury room light switches prestige suite anzac bridge club access floor to ceiling windows light rail station pillow menu evening drinks guest services
Reviewed October 19, 2017

The location was superb and the staff were very welcoming - a few teething problems when trying to make dinner reservations which were a little frustrating however, this was anticipated as the hotel had just opened. I will try them again soon and hope for a fantastic experience that you expect from this calibre of a hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank Lyndy P
Greg_Brady_GM, General Manager at Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Bonjour Lyndy P,
Thank you for sharing your kind review following your recent stay with us. I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as the team settle into the new property. I am confident that your next stay with us will exceed your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Firstly, congratulations to The Investor, ACCOR and Lend Lease for providing Sydney with a new 5 star hotel since the Olympics.
I recently had the pleasure of spending a weekend at Sofitel Darling Harbour, knowing well that all new Hotels will experience some teething issues.
I fortunately can look beyond the quality of pillows and whether I had to wait for an additional minute at check in.
The location, the quality of finishes and the generosity of staff for me, was outstanding.
Congratulations and thank you for gifting Sydney with another Iconic Hotel.
Well done!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
7  Thank jackybrown75
Greg_Brady_GM, General Manager at Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Bonjour jackybrown75,
I would like to thank you for sharing your kind review following your weekend at Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour. I am delighted your stay was magnifique and hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Had an amazing night at this beautiful 5 star hotel in the best location in Sydney. The staff were more than accommodating and nothing was too much trouble. We stayed in a Junior Suite, this was by far the most spacious room and had everything in the room needed to make our stay as pleasant as it could have been. The facilities at the hotel are amazing, I was able to spend my Sunday morning lying by the pool in the sunshine. We ate breakfast at Club Millesime and the food was divine. Will surely recommend this place to others. Thankyou Sofitel Darling Harbour.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank kennethbJ3610RE

Bonjour kennethbJ3610RE,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor, it certainly sounds like you had a magnifique Sofitel Darling Harbour experience. The team and I appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you back for another visit again soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Sofitel Darling Harbour on Saturday night. Our room had a spectacular view of the harbour, the bed was super comfy and I just loved the bathroom layout. The staff were so helpful especially Luis on the front door who run after our car after we left a bag out the front and waved us down to return it.
We will definitely be back for another stay at this beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Junita S

Bonjour Junita S,
Thank you so much for your review, I'm so pleased that Luis was able to retrieve your bag! The team and I really look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Booked the new hotel a couple of months ago for my Wife and I for our anniversary, we now need to bring our little boy So i have tried for 2 weeks to pay for an upgrade for a bigger suite room and oay for buffet breakfast, noone is ever available at in-house reservations to do this, I've been told numerous times somone would ring but this never happens, i even sent emails with no reply. When i rang Accor they said i can only do this direct with the hotel. You'd think they would be moving heaven and earth to please new customers in the early days and particularly considering we are looking at paying more money. It makes me scared that the service and experience won't be up to scratch when we arrive. How hard is it to contact a customer and fulfil a request which pockets them more money and makes our stay more pleasurable? Never had this anywhere before. We normally stay at the Sheraton on the Park and they are always excellent and look after us regular loyal customers.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
8  Thank Simon W
Greg_Brady_GM, General Manager at Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Bonjour Simon W,
I am very sorry to hear of your disappointments. Unfortunately as advised we are currently fully booked in our Club and Suite room categories during the dates you have requested. The Reservations team will monitor availability and should one become available will be in contact with you.