“Another good breakfast”

Two Good Eggs Cafe
Ranked #32 of 6,144 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Surry Hills
Description: Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch Cafe open every day. Well known for serving breakfast all day and unique twists on breakfast favourites.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We ate at Two Good Eggs once in Sydney and enjoyed our meal. Good flat whites. They had an interesting range of veg/vegan/gluten free items if that interests you. I'd go back, but would probably prefer Toast which is nearby.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Food was reasonable but not at the highest quality, waitress didn't understand English very well and so some communication issues. No baked eggs on the menu anymore and no fried eggs either which we found unusual. The eggs benedict was pretty good although I am not a fan of grilled bacon, haloumi delicious, scrabbled eggs good. Overall just missed the promise of the other reviews but I would consider trying again if some of my other favourites unavailable. Nice family atmosphere.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

It's quite well hidden but hopefully you find it because I'm sure it's one of the best choices in the vicinity. Great breakfasts and really friendly, attentive service.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is really a brunch/lunch place with a smallish menu with daily specials but the food is really interesting with titles like 'goats on toast' etc. I dined on Haloumi roast tomato stack, with olive tapande spread on sourdough with a poached egg and salsa. - excellent!! Only draw back I found was that it's not licensed and I would have enjoyed a glass of wine to accompany their excellent food. If visiting Sydney well worth a visit.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I went to Two Good Eggs for a late breakfast and the café was fairly empty. They provide full table service, which is a nice change from ordering at the counter. I started with a coffee that came in record time and then ordered the Goats On Toast, which is french chèvre, walnuts and honey on sour cherry toast. Both the coffee and the breakfast were awesome! The café itself is pretty small so I'm sure that a seat would be hard to come by during peak hours but I would definitely recommend it if you can get one!