“Daily salad was great” 4 of 5 bubbles

Two Good Eggs Cafe
Ranked #30 of 5,815 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Surry Hills
Chesterton, Indiana
“Daily salad was great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on a Sunday afternoon. I had the wagyu beef burger; she had the chicken salad. We both loved our meals. It not the cheapest place, but also not outrageous and very good quality and taste.

• Korean first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect hollandaise sauce on my benedict!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Found this place on tripadvisor and, as a local, I wasn't sure this place going to be 100% great. Turned out to be very funky, great staff and awesome eggs benedict!

• Visited November 2012
South Florida, Florida
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Nice, off the beaten path locals sort of place, with an artsy feel. Staff was great, cappuccino was great and a work of art and the food was top notch. A little pricey but worth it. Had the eggs benedict special and it was delicious. Only minor compliant was that it was warm in there.

• Visited November 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good breakfast and great coffee ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Refreshing place in this part of the city. Only issue now wifi, basic requirement at a cafe these days.

Adelaide, Australia
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

I found 2 good eggs on tripadvisor so decided to visit for breakfast with 4 friends whilst on holiday in Sydney. It definitely didn't disappoint I had a lovely latte, orange juice and breakfast burger. I liked how they had lots of different options especially as I'm not a fan of the traditional bacon and eggs breakfast. I loved 2 good eggs so much I returned for another breakfast, this time having their museli and yohurt which was so massive I couldn't finish it. For future holidays to Sydney I will be arranging my accomodation to be close to 2 good eggs so I can have breakfast there again.

• Visited October 2012