“Great Tour of Sydney!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Rocks History and Pub Walking Tour
Ranked #81 of 338 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sydney Urban Adventures unlocks all the hidden secrets in one of the world's favourite cities. Ranging from 2 hours to 1 day adventures we uncover back streets, hidden gems and fascinating sights the guide books don't tell you about.From bike tours, walking tours to our famous Rocks Pub Tour, you’ll step into the lives of locals and get acquainted with local food, culture and traditions, all in the company of an expert local guide.
Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great Tour of Sydney!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

Was there with my gf on Dec. 30th and it was an excellent idea. Do it before as early as you can on your trip so that you identify places you can go back to with more time later. I'm reasonably fit so don't remember it as anything strenuous at all, but the bikes are a bit tall and my poor gf had a lil trouble (but in fairness she hadn't ridden in over 10+ yrs!). We made it to the end very happy and a nice tan. Knowledgeable and extremely friendly guides, would recommend to anyone!

Visited December 2011
Hi estarman,

Thanks for coming along on a Sydney Urban Adventure and for taking the time to review it on TripAdvisor.

Hopefully we'll see you along on another tour here in Sydney or in one of 80+ cities where Urban Adventure tours are offered.

newcastle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2010

I could'nt do a morning tour so I booked in to a afternoon tour through a website.
The day before the tour a message was on my answering machine informing me that there was never a afternoon tour booked for this day and that I must make the morning tour. I can't do the morning tours so asked what can be done? They said to come along as planned and they will still put on a ride. So I drove from Newcastle to Sydney [166 km's] and as I was parking my car they rang and said that the tour had been cancelled. They asked me what date would suit to rebook, I said what about tomorrow and they said they would ring back and let me know.
So I drove back home [166 km's] but there was no return phone call.
The next day I rang them back and they said that I never showed up to the rescheduled ride and that was it. I told them that nobody rang back to let me know if there was a rescheduled ride.
I've given up on them & I'm going to do a ride with a different company.

2 Thank steve123456_10
Hi steve123456_10,

I was sorry to read your review for Sydney Urban Adventure submitted in April 2010.

Prior to June 2011 Sydney Urban Adventures was operated by a different company. My business now operates the tours as a local provider for Intrepid Urban Adventures. Not sure what happened with your particular booking but I can assure you that things are different now. We no longer operate bike tours choosing to focus on what we do best....walking tours.

If you happen to be travelling back down to Sydney and would like to do one of our tours please contact me directly as I would like to make up for your missed tour in 2010.

Hopefully we'll see you on a tour here in Sydney at some point or in one of 80+ cities where Urban Adventure tours are offered.

info@sydneyurbanadventures.com
essex
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2010

we booked this after trying to book Bonza bikes (they were always closed). It was just Matthew and myself on the 3 hour tour which was really interesting, we went over the bridge twice, saw the Govenor Generals house and had great views at various points on the tour. You dont have to be super fit, John went at the pace we wanted to go. I cant recommend this trip highly enough. It was a great way to see Sydney and John was very knowledgible. and it was great value for money, i just wish i could do it again.

Hi elledan,

Phoenix, AZ
“Biz Traveler's Dream Tour!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2009

Loved the tour and got my workout in at the same time. Nick, our guide, was very knowledgeable and fun!!! I am an international business traveler and have little time for tours, this summed up the history of Australia and Sydney in 4 hours!!! Thank you, Bonza!!!

Hi rnhunter32,

Travelling
“Sydney Urban Adventures Bike Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2009

Easily the best thing I've done in Sydney. Our bikes were soooo comfy and our guide was very safety conscious. I loved the morning tea and bevvy with my co-riders. We did so many icons in just a few hours - I am going on The Rocks Pub Tour too so I am really looking forward to that as it is run by the same team :-)