“Amazing - Thank You!”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I took my girlfriend (now my fiancé) here the day we got engaged. I asked for a nice table and a bottle of champagne on the table. The whole evening was perfect, we got a table looking towards Darling a harbour and got to see the fireworks.

The meal was amazing, I had BBQ octopus which was so tasty and cooked to perfection. I also had the lamb shoulder for main which was fantastic.

We have since returned twice, once when our parents came from the U.K to visit Sydney and once when my friend came from Dubai. Every time we have been we have all thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you! Highly recommended!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,165)

Reviewed April 24, 2014

What a great restaurant! The good reviews on this website led me to the restaurant to book a business dinner on a budget. The food, the service, portion sizes, flavors and quality were all overwhelming! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is was a real find. Authentic Greek food and good selection of entrees and mains. have been several times and it never fails to impress. Usually end up sharing several entrees and eat tapas style. Best calamari and loved their stuffed zucchini flowers. Mains are generous in size, and wine list has a good selection. If you can manage it try the Medusa special dessert - it's awesome. Service is very attentive with the owner taking a meticulous interest in the well being of patrons. Love this place. Bookings are essential if your going for dinner.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Always a favourite when in Sydney and looking for great greek food. servings are large so take the advice of the wait staff and share desserts. The lamb shoulder was exceptional and the share plate of mixed desserts is something to behold.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I tried to book in the afternoon and a table was only available for 6pm, a bit early but was expected on a Friday evening. The service and staff were great as the last time I've visited the place. I tried Zucchini flower for the entree which was great, lamb shoulder for the main was something to die for if you like red meat. We tried Greek red wine which I highly recommend for lamb. I tried Baklava for dessert, it was good, but lacks the heavenly taste I remember from the last visit. The only downside was that I ordered a coffee which never arrived, but it was minor problem. I'll try it again whenever I'll be in Sydney again.

1  Thank amir r