“Small family run”

Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed July 15, 2013

It's my first time eating Greek food outside Greece! But it's not disappointing. It seems rather popular as the tables indoor in the restaurant were full the night I was there. It is a small place manned by a waiter and I assumed the owner himself. The latter walked around to meet diners and even made recommendations. I had fish roe dip with pitta bread as a starter followed by stew of lamb shoulder. The meat was a big chunk of exquisite tenderness. It came off the bone at a touch. It's very filling for a person. Good to share for two.

There are newer reviews for Medusa Greek Taverna

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I was recommended this restaurant by a friend and she was right. I had fish and my partner had the beef stew, both if us loved our meal and found it to be really fresh. Service was really good, perfect place to go in Sydney winter time as all the pictures make you feel like you are in Greece! We will return.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Service was pretty lax. Food was OK, but nothing amazing. The desert was really yummy though. Worth a visit but nothing too amazing.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I came here after searching online for a real quality Greek Resturant in Sydney for our anniversary and Im so glad we came here! For the entreé, I ordered the mixed plate- which was so tasty, well presented, the sauces/dips were so lovely! For my main I got the Garlic King Prawns and WOW it was absolutely beautiful! It was quite a big portion and the salad that came with it complimented the prawns so well! Beautiful fresh ingredients and a splash of pomegranate dressing-divine! I would definitely go back,such a great fine dining resturant for quality Greek cuisine! Must Try!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We celebrated a birthday at this lovey restaurant recently and had a great time. The service was friendly, not too intrusive and our waiter was very helpful and joined in the fun. The lamb shoulder was very popular with our table and everyone commented it was the best they had ever eaten. I had the lamb cutlets and these were also beautifully done. For entrees we had meze plates (pretty good), calamari and spanakopita - both yummy and devoured very quickly. To top it off we had a table by the window and were able to watch the fireworks near Darling Harbour. This restaurant is easy to get to, has parking very close by and has a good atmosphere with modern decor.