Review Highlights
Great value

apmulcahy53
Cork, Ireland
via mobile
Sometimes, a simple pleasure gives the greatest joy and satisfaction

andy n
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sydney
from $65.90
16,986 results
All reviews opal card circular quay manly beach opera house always on time ferry ride taronga zoo sit outside ferry service public transport fast ferry day pass parramatta river great trip luna park cockatoo island beautiful harbour
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Cost us $3 for ferry from Olympic Park under Sydney Bridge and into Circular Quay. Also went to Manly for same fare
Don’t waste money on private ones

Reviewed 2 days ago

So there I was, at Circular Quay in Sydney. Time on my hands, a freshly bought burger and drink, and the evening babble of city folk all around me. With no destination in mind, and with a loaded OPAL card, I boarded what I decided was the most charming and characteristic of the ferries...a small dumpy one named Alexander, and off we chugged out into the harbiur. The joy of seeing both the Opera House as well as the Harbiur Bridge up close, and both being highly fotogenic made the trip perfect. I sat outside, are my supper, and enjoyed a front row seat view of a lit up cityscape as we zig-zagged between various jetties and landing berths. About 30mins later, we returned to Circular Quay, and I disembarked, content, full, and delighted with my journey! I envy the crews who work these ferries, and hope that they still get some daily pleasure from their working environment. I also made the 'must do' crosspoint with the larger ferries to Manly. Even if you just have 24-48hiurs in Sydney, you have to do this.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Use your Opal card and enjoy the harbour, This short trip goes past the Opera House , under the famous Harbour bridge to MIlsons Point and Luna Park and on to the new skyline of Barrangaroo, in 20 minutes. Excellent value.

Reviewed 2 days ago

The ferry to Manly takes about 40 minutes each way and only costs about $8. There are toilets and a bar on board, plus you can take your own food if you wish. It's unbelievable that you can ride across the best harbour in the world, with the best harbour views too, at such a negligible cost thanks to the state government!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

I found the ferries to be a great way to travel, especially the express ones. They also provide the best photo opportunities of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House as well as the coastline.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Ferry from Kirribilli to Circular Quay.. it approached the port very quietly we almost missed its arrival but the staff were friendly and careful to ensure we got on safely. The ferry was clean and well priced.

Reviewed 3 days ago

To travel by Sydney Ferry is a highlight of visiting Sydney. To see the City from the Water is relaxing and beautiful. It is the best Harbour Cruise you can find - that's why it's not cheap from a commuter's POV at $7.00 a ride. Go on the weekend when it's $2.00

Reviewed 3 days ago

It is a great ferry ride to Manley, walk straight through Manley to the lovely beach the other side. I always turn right and walk round the coastal path to cabbage leaf bay and have lunch at the boathouse before making my way back. I am a sad person as I have done this 14 years running on my annual trip to Sydney.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

A great means of transport, it was a fun experience and something I would recommend.
Efficient and on time.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Ferries in Sydney go to most places and it’s a nice relaxing way to get from place to place without stress and enjoy the scenery.