“'WORTH DOING FOR ANYONE WHO OWNS A CAMERA'”

Sydney Photography Tours
and up
Melbourne Night Photography Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Learn Digital Photography from a professional photographer as you explore the technical capabilities of your camera and unlock your creativity. Make the best shots from the best spots and gain the confidence to take home memorable and picture perfect postcard photos of your travel photography.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Alfonzo is fantastic- very knowledgable and a great tour- he teaches you how to get the best out of your camera and how to look at your surroundings in a totally different way.. Worth every cent, I would recommend this to any one who owns a camera and wants to learn how get the full Potential out of every shot! 5 star!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Great photography lessons in historic setting of Sydney Rocks. Personalised instruction meant I learnt quite a bit about photography under carying conditions. great for beginners and intermediate photographers who want to get the best out of their cameras.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I just recently bought my DSLR and thought it is a great idea to combine photography with tourism. There was only one other person in the tour so it was great to be able to pick up more tips from Alfonso, who is definitely very patient and passionate about teaching us.

We went to the sydney opera house, stopped over at a flyover overlooking both the sydney harbour bridge and opera house and after that in a nice cosy pub for indoor shots. Alfonso even brought along a tripod which was very nice of him.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We went on Easter Saturday and it was fantastic! We ate a fab breakfast at the cafe where the tour starts and then spent 3 hours learning more about our cameras (I borrowed one of Alfonso's) and took far more interesting photographs than I ever have before! Learned what all of those buttons on the camera do and saw some really interesting parts of Sydney.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

A fantastic day spent with Alfonso on his tours has taught me a huge amount about my camera but also taken me to parts of Sydney that are beautiful and charming. I would reccomend this tour to anyone who wants to see a little more of the rocks and wants to know a lot more about their camera.