“Very good. I recommend it”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Luciana P
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Very good. I recommend it”
Reviewed January 22, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The location was great and there was good access to transport. Communication was good. The apartment was very clean and well furnished with all comfort.
I recommend it.
I was also allowed to stay a bit longer after the scheduled checkout time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Taperell
“Position perfect and an impressive apartment”
Reviewed November 20, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This apartment ticked all of the boxes for me.
I had a friend from overseas staying in Macleay Street, just around the corner from the apartment which meant I was able to maximise time with him during his short stay.
A few minutes from the entrance of the complex, there are steps down to the end of Victoria Street and a dog park with wonderful view across to the Art Gallery and Domain.

I am familiar with the restaurants and shops in Potts Point which are all fabulous and will continue to stay in the area when I visit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Justine S
Melbourne, Australia
“Uptown Apartments Excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”
Reviewed October 7, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I have stayed at both Potts Point and Surry Hills locations in Sydney and both were excellent. Booking was easy and a small maintenance issue I had (light bulb change) was fixed immediately and hassle free.
In a time that we have air bnb as an option, i would not hesitate in using Uptown Apartments as a clean, quiet and resonably priced (oh and wonderfully located) place to stay. I would also be using them for their other interstate options (Brisbane).
I look forward to booking with them again soon
Thanks Uptown.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing