Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$72.29
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Bonza Bike Tours
Sydney Bike Tours
805 Reviews
from $72.29
More Info
from $54.55
More Info
All reviews classic tour hour tour great tour guide bridge information
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in yesterday and asked if we need to book if we are just going to hire a bike (specified the next day) and the woman said no, we could just come in.
Have arrived to the sign posted below stating they are out on a tour (their tours advertise 4hours) with no time listed when they will be back and a phone number to call that rings inside the empty shop we're standing outside of.

Completely unprofessional and this has ruined our plan for the day.
If we needed to come at a specific time we should have been told. Bad business.

Date of experience: April 2017
BonzaBikeTours, General Manager at Bonza Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

Hi Christine,

I am very sorry to hear of the bad experience that you had trying to rent a bike with us. We made a mistake and should have provided you with better communication on the day. Unfortunately the shop was going to be open all day, however the person running the store that day had to go out to lead a tour due to a guide calling in sick that morning, a note should have been left for you to inform you of this update. Furthermore, the call divert feature had not been turned on for the phone, this was a mistake made on our behalf that should not have occurred.

We have implemented a few new policies around this problem that will mean we don't experience this mistake again. I realise that this does not solve the problem for you, but please know that we have learnt from our mistake on this matter and we will be a stronger and more reliable company going forward.

Thank you for your review, it has been extremely helpful for running the business.

Kind Regards

Matt Rose

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We've had a great day! Ask for Jojo, she's the best and hilarious! Also had great recommendations from her colleague! Thanks a lot!

Date of experience: April 2017
BonzaBikeTours, Public Relations Manager at Bonza Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Hey there, thank you so much for your review. Jo is an excellent tour guide and always leaves guests with a smile on their face!

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Even though the company is called Bonza Bike Tours, they actually have a very affordable and accessible hire service. It is very easy to find, considering it is so close to Circular Quay train station. The staff are friendly and will bend over backward to help (yes I mean you Tess!!..oh and I did end up finding my Ray Bans.. Keep the Mints and Chocolates :) ) I hired the tandem bike with my 7 year old Daughter and had a great time taking her over the bridge to Luna Park and then back over to the Opera House.. all in under 3 hours. The service in hiring is not tedious, a few forms and we were under way. You pay upfront, so you know what you are in for cost wise. I had a flat tyre at the Opera house, and the staff changed it free of charge when I got back.
You get free sunscreen, bicycle lock, spare tube, wash facilities, wifi and LUGGAGE storage. ( Omg life saver.. it is $13-16 at the train station alone saved )
Oh I they let me charge my phone when I got back.. what else can you ask for but good old customer service. I would highly recommend it to locals as well as tourists..
oh.. and ask them about Wobbly Wheels.. the unofficial tour :)
Best of Luck
Keep up the good work

Date of experience: April 2017

Hey there, thank you so much for your kind words! We do our best to accommodate for all needs, especially if there's chocolate involved ;) Happy to hear you got your sunglasses back as well. Sounds like you got some good fitness in the day, carrying an extra human up and down the harbour! For those views, it's definitely worth it.
Next time you're in Sydney, let's take the wobbly wheels for a spin!

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended. Went by myself and it was a great thing to do to see a lot of city in a short period of time. Our guide Scott was very entertaining and knowledgeable.

Date of experience: April 2017

Hey there, great to hear you had a fun time! We love having solo travellers along on our tours, it's an excellent way to meet people! Thanks for making the effort to leave a review.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Best way to see Sydney. By bike. And this must be the best place to rent the bikes. Great service at a great price!

Date of experience: March 2017

Hey there, thanks for your kind words! By bike is always best.