“Great Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Sydney Bike Tours
Ranked #27 of 240 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Bonza Bike Tours was founded in 2004 to create a unique experience in Sydney. Before we came around, there was no way to see all that Sydney has to offer without killing your feet or being stuck behind the window of a bus. We focus on creating a fun environment where you can become part of the active lifestyle that Sydney is famous for, while having a few laughs with fellow travelers. We look forward to seeing you in Sydney – and Melbourne, too!
Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

I hired a bike from Bonza and Patrick was very helpful with local information and provided me with a map of where I wanted to go. The Trek hybrid bike was in very good condition with new tires. Bonza is located less than 1 km from Circular Quay Station giving you great access to both trains and ferries to get a jump start on your journey. Based on some of the other bike hire companies from Sydney that I checked out, Bonza offers the best bicycle quality for the dollar. I spoke to some people who went on one of the Boza tours and they loved it. I will definitely hire bikes from Bonza every time I'm in Sydney.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank gefd28
BonzaBikeTours, Tour Guide at Bonza Bike Tours, responded to this review, October 4, 2014
Hey mate

Great to here that Patrick managed to show you some great places to ride. It is very handy having public transport near by as you can get to the far out places with no issues. Glad to see you utilized this. See you next time you are in Sydney.

Matt

• Finnish first
Wilmington, Delaware
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best experience in Sydney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

It has been a year and half since we took our bike tour in Sydney with Bonzo Bike Tours (January 2013), but I still have such fond memories of the day. I recommend this as a great way to see the city for anyone who is in decent shape and enjoys biking. I cannot even remember who was our tour guide, but I do remember that we had a group of 8 or 10, all couples from all over the world. My husband and I (American, late 50s) were not the oldest; the youngest were a couple of newlyweds from Belgium. We never were over tired on the 4-hour tour, and saw so many highlights of the city. We rode by all the best areas, including the Sydney Harbor Bridge, Opera House, Market Place, and even enjoyed a meat pie and a beer at the city oldest pub. The ride (walk) through Chinatown and Darling Harbor were the hairiest, but we loved the fact that we were able to take bikes there. All in all, a super experience. I dream of going back to this world-class city.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank novakvm
BonzaBikeTours, Tour Guide at Bonza Bike Tours, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Hey Guys

Thanks so much for the kind words. Especially because it has been so long since you have taken the tour. To remember the tour so well after all this time is something that we are truly proud of. I hope the memories of your great bike tour stay with you for a long time to come.

The Bonza Team.
Las Vegas, Nevada
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 346 helpful votes
“Best way to see the city!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Had the weekend to explore Sydney and choose the 6 hour bike tour offered by Bonza. Nice pace and plenty of stops to take in the sites. i would recommend this tour for any group wanting to venture outside the normal walking areas and see much more. Plenty of pics to remember the day by and many memories that will last a lifetime! Thank you Bonza for a wonderful experience!!

Visited November 2013
Hey Mate

Glad that we could show you all that Sydney has to offer in the large amount of time that we spent riding. We love the fact that we go to areas that you would otherwise not see and are glad that you enjoyed this as well. Hope you were able to take our advice and keep enjoying Sydney well after the tour.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Bike Rental”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

My 9 year old son and I rented bikes from Bonza. The guys there were super nice and laid back. We rented the bikes late in the afternoon and the guy at the shop made sure we were all fitted up, drew out a map for us based on our interests and sent us out. We only rented for a couple of hours but he was very nice and said they they weren't super strict on time. Not to worry if we were a few minutes late. (We weren't since my son tired out right on time.)

Visited May 2014
Hey Mate

Great to hear you and your son had a great time renting bikes through us. Hope you got to see all of Sydney in the couple of hours you had on the bike.

Kluang, Malaysia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Make this your first tour when you visit Sydney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

This tour guides you around Sydney in a fun and engaging way. I recommend doing this as the first tour of your Sydney trip (which we are glad we did). You'll gain a lot of insights of Sydney, saving you lots of time if you were to explore Sydney on your own.

Matt, our guide, was informative enough to recommend us good foods to eat when we asked him. And with his recommendations, we were able to taste some of the best foods in Sydney.

Highly recommended for Sydney-first-timer! :)

Visited July 2014
3 Thank wooncherk
Hey Mate

Glad you enjoyed the tour so much. We agree with you that this is the best first stop when in Sydney. We see it countless times when the guests who have more time in Sydney get so much more out of the tour due to being able to do the things that our guides recommend. Great to see you got to experience this for yourself. Thank you for the 5 star review.