“Still the slowest service on the planet”
Review of Mosaic Restaurant

Mosaic Restaurant
Ranked #1,125 of 6,519 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: French, Australian, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Mosiac is a favourite of mine because I love the location, be it for lunch or dinner. The food is fine with one or two highlights but the service is consistently woefully inattentive and slow. The staff are pleasant enough and knowledgeable when you can get them to your table but sometimes I think I should bring 100m of rope so that I can hall them back when needed.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We had dinner and breakfast here. Wide selection of choices. We werent disappointed. Highly recommended if you're staying at the Westin.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We were looking for somewhere special to celebrate a special occasion. With our 3 month old baby in tow I was most impressed with the head waitresses attention to us. She moved a chair for the pram, sat us out of the walkway but close to the food.

Having eaten at some amazing buffets in hotels around the world I must say the Westin's mosaic restaurant was great.

The desserts were varied, classy and classical. Brûlée, quality movenpick ice cream. The tea by Jing was refreshing also. The included sparkling wine was also delicious and cold.

I started with anti pasto and blood orange and rocket salad. Then moved onto hot vegetables while my husband sampled the roast meats.

The bread, oils and vinegar and cheese selection was lovely.

Overall a great buffet, priced at $60 a head I think it was reasonable value for good quality food. I would go there again. The setting up on the first floor looking across to the historical building and glass roof was spectacular.

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our breakfast buffet during a recent stay at The Westin. The variety of food options was outstanding and included pastries, fresh seasonal fruits, cold meats, cheeses and smoked salmon, cereals, nuts, yoghurt and hot breakfast meals. The chef did a great job keeping the supply up for a busy Sunday morning. I have to say the variety and fresh taste of this buffet was the best we had during our trip to Sydney.
We also loved the ambience overlooking the lovely heritage wing of The Westin.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I loved everything about my breakfast experience here.

The buffet comprised hot (creamy scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, veal & pork sausages, hash browns etc) and cold (pastries, breads, fruits and cereals) and there was an amazing array of special juices including booster shot glasses (carrot & ginger).

A chef on hand provides freshly cooked meals to order such as omelettes and french toast.

Staff were attentive and professional, the ambience of the restaurant taking in the glass ceiling atrium between the old & new building was beautiful and I can't wait to return !

1  Thank ladycatrin