“I would give this place 10 stars if I could”
Review of Old John's

Old John's
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The barista here loves his art. He clearly loves his machine. And he clearly loves his work. The coffee is sensational and a real pleasure to watch this guy do his thing and pump out arguably the best coffee in Australia.

The food is great cafe food with a vey fresh approach. I had basic poached eggs and of course the coffee...

upon my return that night, I found it converted into a trendy bar as well. If I could give this place 10 stars I would. Well done guys..

1  Thank 2doublebedswithbreky
There are newer reviews for Old John's

Reviewed May 6, 2014

For a great coffee and the best scrambled eggs you can't go past Old John's.
Terrific decor and atmosphere just love the place.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I dined at Old John's on a brisk Sunday morning and it was a great experience. The service was impeccable, the coffee and food was fast as well as relatively cheap. Although I was only in Coffs for 1 night, if I was ever back I would return without hesitation.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had fantastic breakfast at Old John's. Coconut pancakes were absolutely delicious. The staff was friendly and the overall experience was simply great.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Sliders (little burgers) are $3 on Wednesday's and delicious. The cocktails Ready pretty damned good too and I like the atmosphere.