“Delicious...fresh...uncomplicated food”

Creasian coffs harbour
Ranked #23 of 209 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Delicious...fresh...uncomplicated food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Relaxed atmosphere- inside or outside dining under the shady umbrellas. Small but tasty selection on the menu. Delicious dumplings (hmmm ....takes me back to Hong Kong)...loved being able to have a glass of wine with my lunch. Serving sizes are just right...filling without being stingy. On my initial visit I asked for another/additional bowl and spoon (as my friend and I were going to share a main ...we had both had an individual entree) ...this request was met with ' well I need to check with the chef first....' I was provided with the smallest bowl and a useless spoon. While it was annoying - the food was very good and in the two return trips, I have not met any similar 'resistance'- which I appreciate. Good coffee and efficient service adds to the rating!

• Visited April 2013

Arrawarra, Australia
“disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Ordered steamed pork buns which when served were still frozen in the middle. Soup tasted like it had powdered stock in it.

Visited January 2013