“Best Indian Food”
Review of Aromas of India

Aromas of India
Reserve with
Aromas of India is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 215 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Best Indian Food”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I used to live in Coffs and I always make sure I stop here best Butter Chicken I have ever eaten and by far the best Indian Food in Coffs!!! You won't regret eating here!!

• Visited July 2014

“After all my travels, still the best Indian food I've ever had.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This restaurant provides not only a welcoming atmosphere with tramendous service, but the good leave me wanting more everytime I come here, which is now seemingly on a weekly basis. Indian had now become a top favourite of my all thanks to Aromas of India, I recommend to locals and visitors (8 !!

• Visited July 2014
Pagudpud, Philippines
“Too westernized cooking”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

While staying overnight in Coffs we decided to try this local Indian place. Prompt service and looked great, however it lacked something and it was so sweet as if they had added a few tablespoons of sugar into the Butter Chicken and Chicken Korma, and both dishes were bland and tasted much the same and the sugar was probably to suit local tastes. It would have benefited from fresh coriander as well, less than authentic sadly.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tartarugas
amritpreet s, Owner at Aromas of India, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
we are very sorry that you could not get good indian food in coffs harbour. but i want tell you we are closed from 31 may to 1 july due to the renovation so you might be try some where else and post review on wrong restaurent aromas of india moonee street. if are you coning this way back come here and call for amrit then i will make my best butter chickennand chicken korma for you how you like it becouse my customer is very important for me
Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I came here for dinner a few days ago and it was amazing. The staff were nice and the food was amazing will definantly be back again.

• Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Back again”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I stopped in a few weeks back, and had take away, this time i decided to eat in.
The staff were friendly, was a very relaxing place to eat and the food was just amazing. will stop in again next time for sure.

• Visited May 2014