“Good time”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was with a group of friends who organized a booking for 20-30 people. The food was amazing but that wasn't all.
The courtyard was booked for us so nobody besides the guests were seated out there meaning we could move the tables out of the way at the end and have a dance if we wanted to. It was really nice as they let us put our own music on to dance to at the end of the night.
All in all it was definitely a great time, anyone who wants to hold a party or anything should definitely go to Aromas of India.
Such a great time, Thanks guys at Aromas of India

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner at this restaurant, which is my favourite on NYE with friends that were visiting from Melbourne. There were 5 of us.

We ordered an assortment of entrees and curries with rice, Raita and garlic Naan to share.

Every dish we had ordered was beautiful. Full of individual aromatic flavour that this restaurant (in my opinion) does so exceptionally well. The 5 of us savoured every morsel.

The service was very good. The two young gentlemen that attended to us that night did a great job. They are a credit to the owner.

The chef came out and asked if everything was ok with our meal, which was appreciated & it makes you feel that you are valued as a customer. I wish there were more places that were able to do this.

Our friends from Melbourne loved the food and raved about it the entire time they were here.

Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our meals and evening.

Everyone experiences things in different ways and has different expectations as to what they deem as good, or otherwise. For me Aromas is my all time favourite Indian restaurant. I'm going to miss it when I move.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I ordered a takeaway from Aromas of India while going through Coffs Harbour on my way to the family gathering for Xmas.
I ordered a butter chicken and rice for takeaway to eat at the hotel i was staying at, It was the best butter chicken i had had in a long time.
Definitely recommend it to anyone who is passing through.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Had heard good thinks from reviews here and wasn't disappointed. Few Indian restaurants in Oz are as good as ones in the UK, but this was. We had a dhal and chicken tikka masala - both excellent - and the peshwari naan is about the best I've had. Service was attentive and friendly, and the place coped well with our three young children. Decor and ambience aren't great, but the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

After reading reviews on urbanspoon as no 1 restaurant in Coffs we gave it a go. We were the first in the restaurant and began to wonder why nobody was there but those feelings disappeared when our lamb bhuna came, very very nice indeed with lovely flavours , wasn't disappointed. Tasty food with good service