“Nice place to eat”
Review of Soul Espresso - CLOSED

Soul Espresso
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Soul Espresso has been open on the Coffs Harbour Jetty for over a year.There philosophy is from our farms 2 your fork. The owners are utilising their own farm for produce or otherwise local farmers to create fresh meals that feed the soul
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food was nicely presented and taste good. The waiters were pleasant and helpful. The restaurant was clean and roomy. The prices were reasonable. I did think we had to wait a bit long for the food to be cooked though.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We (a group of 4) thoroughly enjoyed a Sunday lunch here. Everyone's orders were exceptional. Top marks indeed for the food...and the ambience, while basic, was clean and pleasing. The service was also very good. Apparently no evening opening hours here, but lunch was brilliant and we'd expect much the same for breakfast.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Had a late lunch there one Saturday. Opted for the steak sandwich to satisfy my inner carnivore. Delicious. Bacon, cheese, caramelized onion, beetroot relish, bbq sauce on Turkish bread. It's 7:30pm and I am still full. Won't need dinner tonight. Thanks Soul Espresso.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We had already eaten but when we passed Soul we just had to stop for coffee and we were thankful we did. The service was great with friendly and efficient staff ready to please and the coffee was on of the best at Coffs Harbour.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I LOVE brunch - it's my favorite meal to eat, and to go out for. Having said that, Soul Espresso delivered the most amazing brunch I've ever had. My friend and I were both blown away by our meals. She had the big brekkie, and I had poached eggs with avo, sweet potato rosti, and a tomato relish that I wish I could eat by the spoonful. I can't remember the actual name of my dish but seriously, it was divine. Even the coffee was delightful, and I can get a bit snobby about coffee.

The staff was good, the decorating was well done, the presentation of the food was great, and it's a good location. I want to go back to Coffs just for brunch here.