“Just Coffee”
Review of Soul Espresso - CLOSED

Soul Espresso
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Soul Espresso has been open on the Coffs Harbour Jetty for over a year.There philosophy is from our farms 2 your fork. The owners are utilising their own farm for produce or otherwise local farmers to create fresh meals that feed the soul
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We had already eaten but when we passed Soul we just had to stop for coffee and we were thankful we did. The service was great with friendly and efficient staff ready to please and the coffee was on of the best at Coffs Harbour.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I LOVE brunch - it's my favorite meal to eat, and to go out for. Having said that, Soul Espresso delivered the most amazing brunch I've ever had. My friend and I were both blown away by our meals. She had the big brekkie, and I had poached eggs with avo, sweet potato rosti, and a tomato relish that I wish I could eat by the spoonful. I can't remember the actual name of my dish but seriously, it was divine. Even the coffee was delightful, and I can get a bit snobby about coffee.

The staff was good, the decorating was well done, the presentation of the food was great, and it's a good location. I want to go back to Coffs just for brunch here.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I went to soul recently for a nice meal. the food was fresh and not only was it tasty it was plated so pretty!
The coffee was one of the nices I have had around here.
Thankyou for a lovelly meal and delish coffee!

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We went here on the long weekend the monday yes it was a public holiday n was flat out n so busy we did have to wait BUT hey anywhere you go on a public holiday you have to wait! We did not care the place is just beautiful the staff are nice n can only do what there can when ppl order at the same time the coffee ,food and customer service was Great and we will come back forsure :)

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Great service. Lovely atmosphere. Always nice enjoying some sun great company and delicious food! With great variety. Lovely coffee too! Would definitely go back here in a heartbeat! :)