“Breakfast for Two”
Review of Soul Espresso - CLOSED

Soul Espresso
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Soul Espresso has been open on the Coffs Harbour Jetty for over a year.There philosophy is from our farms 2 your fork. The owners are utilising their own farm for produce or otherwise local farmers to create fresh meals that feed the soul
Reviewed February 8, 2013

When discussing alterations with staff, was told that there were no changes possible and that this was because 'eating out is more about taste than being healthy'. How about when allergy comes into play? The frappe was too icy and the food average.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Called in here on a rainy day on our Xmas Holidays. We just wanted a coffee but ended up having Breakfast/brunch.
The food and coffee were great. The food was fresh and well cooked with great fresh flavours. We were staying in Sawtell but went up to Coffs for the day and would travel back to this spot for more coffee and food.
Really great and you can see that they really love great food ideas.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Friendly staff and quick services.
Food was too salty but really liked the hand-cut chips.
I liked the generous amount of salad that was given with the meal.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Soul is a labour of love for the owner of this cafe and her desire is to provide the freshest food -sourced from her family's farm served with excellent coffee for her customers. I eat here regularly and have never been disappointed, plus I find the coffee is a as good as any to be found in Coffs Harbour. The staff are almost always very friendly and they all care about whether you have enjoyed your meal or will have a chat with you about life. Sometimes it can take a while to get your coffee when it's busy, but coffee drinking is a journey not a destination.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

On our visit to coffs harbour to see my brother my family & I dropped down to Soul on the jetty and I am so glad we did. Working in the industry myself I am very much a coffee snob and the coffee blew my mind. The coffee strength was perfect and the milk was frothed to perfection! Staff was friendly and very attentive and our breakfast was sensational. Relaxing atmosphere with a good music feel. An overall amazing experience. I will definately be back over and over again!!