We had stayed here before and had a wonderful time, it's always a bit of a worry going back incase your experience is not as good. Must say had as good as time as the first and our son was 10 instead of 6. Stayed in a two bedroom spa apartment which thank goodness was in the bure end of resort and not highrise (well two level) end of resort. Love the bush and birds and lizards if I wanted to live in apartment style would have gone to surfers. Anyway room was great, clean and modern, lovely bathroom. Didn't feel the need to leave resort but did with friends who didn't find the available food as nice as what we did. I agree with other reviewers that it's a worry how many non staying kids end up off the beach and in the pool area. Access should only be allowed with swipe of rooms key or care, updating in the are is required. Pools are not suppervised and even some kids staying at the resort are unsuppervised by parents who are quite happy to have there kids out of the hair for the day. Staff at each pool is a must. Even some awful parents where bring bottles of beer to side of pool and nothing done by staff until I went and complained, the way some kids where behaving was amazing that pool didn't have to be emptied and glass removed. All in all though as long as you're taking care of your kids you'll have a great time. Would go back again probably without the friends in tow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an absolute beachfront location BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort has magnificent ocean views from dining areas and is surrounded by acres of wide open parklands perfect for your next getaway. At the resort you can expect great accommodation, recreation and relaxation rolled into one and there are a range of facilities on offer ideal for couples and families. Choose from an outdoor rock pool with slide, children’s pool and play area, cave spas, tennis courts, mini putt putt golf, beach volleyball and Diggers Beach just a short stroll from your room. When it’s time to dine, choose from the award-winning Finz on the Beach or unwind at Casay on the Beach, both offering ocean views. Treat yourself to a Mi-Time Day Spa treatment for the ultimate in relaxation to help yourself unwind. At the resort you can choose from Studio Hotel Rooms, Paradise Spa Bures with spa baths and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained villas. To make your stay comfortable every room type includes air conditioning, Austar, DVD player, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities, microwave, toaster, iron and ironing board. Beach lovers can enjoy the seclusion of picturesque Diggers Beach which is literally at the resort's doorstep or sit back on the terrace with a long drink and admire postcard views of the sweeping lawns stretching down to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Aanuka Beach Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Hotel Breakfree Aanuka Beach