Aanuka Beach Resort is a great location but there it ends. The rooms are tired and for $200 a night having a badly cracked bathroom basin is not on. The bedroom with the ridiculous shell spa bath is a joke. Having an atrium in the bedroom when the light floods in at dawn is stupidity at its best. Rooms connect closely and when the light from the room next door is left on all night and floods through this stupid atrium design - result is little sleep. Having to ring service after 4 hours of tapping , tripping water from the shade cloth ( attempting to cover the open glass window area ) at 3.30 am is not fun. Breakfast is paltry at the best , coffee machines dispensing watery liquid passing as coffee. After 3 days ,asking for fresh towels resulted in a " come and get them" from reception!! Some of these people need to travel to overseas and see what other places offer in the way of service. No free wifi , $40 for three days - it's in the lobby and reception area - but who want to go there to read the paper and check emails?? My plea don't do it, find better value and service somewhere else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an absolute beachfront location BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort has magnificent ocean views from dining areas and is surrounded by acres of wide open parklands perfect for your next getaway. At the resort you can expect great accommodation, recreation and relaxation rolled into one and there are a range of facilities on offer ideal for couples and families. Choose from an outdoor rock pool with slide, children’s pool and play area, cave spas, tennis courts, mini putt putt golf, beach volleyball and Diggers Beach just a short stroll from your room. When it’s time to dine, choose from the award-winning Finz on the Beach or unwind at Casay on the Beach, both offering ocean views. Treat yourself to a Mi-Time Day Spa treatment for the ultimate in relaxation to help yourself unwind. At the resort you can choose from Studio Hotel Rooms, Paradise Spa Bures with spa baths and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained, air conditioned villas. Please Note**NO CANCELLATIONS OR AMENDMENTS** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Aanuka Beach Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Hotel Breakfree Aanuka Beach