After staying here for my 4th time, I think I'll give it a miss next time. The Day Spa is the high light of the place the service from Linda is perfect & always has been. She is lovely & fantastic at what she does. The service from office staff while a duty manager is there is great but at night time is very poor. The 2 bedroom unit we were 1st given was cold, as covered in shade & very dirty. The spa was filthy & unable to be used & happy hour was a joke. After complaining we were told that we were unable to get our money back as we did not book through there office & left very unhappy. The following morning the duty manager Kim who was very nice called after I had sent 2 emails explaining my disappointment & changed our room as the hot water system had blown up & gave us 2 cocktail vouchers as we were unable to relax the night before after driving from Surfers & also gave us breakfast free for that day. During the next couple of days we were charged different prices 3 times for the same cocktails. Which was very confusing. All in all we were glad when our 3 nights were up & could leave. I'm very disappointed in the way this resort has gone down hill in the past 7 years & won't be staying here again as there is no value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casay Decks will be closed 1-4 November, & 28-30 November 2017 for a private function, the Finz venue will be available for in house resort guests for food & beverage needs. Offering an absolute beachfront location BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort has magnificent ocean views from dining areas and is surrounded by acres of wide open parklands perfect for your next getaway. Choose from an outdoor rock pool with slide, children’s pool and play area, cave spas, tennis courts, mini putt putt golf, beach volleyball and Diggers Beach just a short stroll from your room. When it’s time to dine, choose from the award-winning Finz on the Beach or unwind at Casay on the Beach, both offering ocean views. Treat yourself to a Mi-Time Day Spa treatment for the ultimate in relaxation to help yourself unwind. At the resort you can choose from Studio Hotel Rooms, Paradise Spa Bures with spa baths and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained, air conditioned villas. Please Note**NO CANCELLATIONS OR AMENDMENTS** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Aanuka Beach Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Hotel Breakfree Aanuka Beach