Country Comfort Coffs Harbour
Chelsea Motor Inn(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
$65
Quality Inn City Centre(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
$121
  • Pool
Coastal Bay Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
$76
Surf Beach Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
$53
Aquajet Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
$68
$66
The Big Windmill Corporate & Family Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
$126
$115
  • Pool
Park Beach Resort Motel(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
$85
$82
Smugglers on the Beach(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
$153
$116
Agoda.com
Royal Palms Motor Inn(Coffs Harbour)(Great Value!)
$69
$64
Agoda.com
All reviewsbig bananapacific highwayexecutive roompool and tennis courtnew managementcomfortable place to staythe wi filong drivelarge roombuffet breakfastthe main highwayminute drivestephkitchenettebasinnswfoxtel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Conveniently located along Pacific Highway, next to the iconic Big Banana. We have stayed in this motel many times before and again it did not disappoint. We picked an executive spa room and were very surprised to find a large spa in the room itself. It was very nice to indulge and relax after a long trip.
The only disappointment was that the restaurant was closed on the day we were there. It forced us to walk down to the RSL Club were we had a wonderful dinner, after which we were dropped off by the Club's Convenience bus back at the Motel.

Room Tip: The Executive Spa room faced the Pacific Highway and therefore it was a little bit noisy at night.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stayed here for only one night, but it just wasn't long enough. The room was large, very clean and the bed was extremely comfy. Alisha and Peter the managers were great and very accommodating, we were booked in else where the next night for a wedding. We could not get into our room at the other place before 2pm and the wedding was at 2.30pm, so Alisha and Peter graciously allowed us to stay and get ready at Country Comfort with no stress. AMAZING people. The meal we had at the restaurant was absolutely beautiful and of an extremely high quality plus a good price. The bar and balcony area are superb and a beautiful place to enjoy a relaxing drink. The staff are very professional and helpful. The pool, tennis court, kids play area, large BBQ area and Motel grounds were immaculate. We will definitely be staying here again, plus bring our large family with us, as well as recommending to anyone we can. Thanks Alisha, Peter and staff.
Cheers
Colin and Lee

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Stayed here after Christmas for four nights with my partner and five year old daughter.

As I booked through booking.com I rang a week before to check our reservation is In place and that we had our daughter with us to request an extra bed, the girl in the phone assured us everything was in place and quickly rushed me off the phone.

After a ten hour drive from Sydney due to traffic we arrived exhausted and ready for a rest, we arrived at reception to check in the the woman at the desk had no record of my phone call to say we had a child with us and that we needed an extra bed or a room available with an extra bed.
She called another lady into the reception to try and figure out where to put us as they were fully booked and had no rooms with two beds. They looked rather annoyed at us even though I explained that I called the hotel prior to this but they told me that they had no record (I am pretty sure I called!).

We waited for about fifteen minutes for this to be resolved standing in the hot reception not offered a seat or if we would like a refreshment.

We eventually got out room which was dated and had a loud noise coming from the fan in the bathroom.

The next morning we arrived for breakfast and we told we were five minutes late again the staff looked annoyed! We had breakfast but for 15 dollars a head there was not much choice and the cooked breakfast was not the prettiest.

Good points were the pool area the decking and the restaurant food was delicious and we were very surprised!

Otherwise the staff need an attitude check and maybe course in customer service also the hotel need San update if it had at it would have the makings of a resort.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Chloecooney
Reviewed January 13, 2014

After an 18 hour drive we decided to stay at a motel. We pulled into the first one we saw which was obviously this one. The lady at the front desk was nice, check in was easy and the location was right on the highway. We went into our room and were initially thrown back by the offensive smell. The room is what you would expect for a motel, although you could tell it was very old. Everything seemed to be clean and the bed can't be faulted. Clean sheets and pillows and pretty comfortable. The carpet however was disgusting! It felt slimy and greasy under foot and we felt we needed to wear shoes to walk on it. I would not let a baby or young child crawl on that floor. Bathroom was dated and needs repairs but was good enough to freshen up in. My husband didn't sleep all night due to the noise from the highway but we should have thought of that as it was so close to the highway. Heavier doors and windows may help the noise and the room really needs new carpet and then I am sure the smell will disappear. Great motel if you are a deep sleeper and don't mind funny smells, other than that I think it was about $20-$30 overpriced for the quality of the actual room.

Room Tip: Upgrade and ask to be as far away from the highway as possible. Oh and go and see/ smell the room first.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My partner and I stayed overnight on the 9th of jan 2014, the only thing that I found annoying was getting into the motel. You have to take the ramp down into coffs towards the plaza and come back out the highway, not that this is the motels fault.
Check in was very fast. Pretty friendly. We stayed in a queen spa room which was $149 over night. The spa bath was very large and we easily fit two people in it and was so glad to relax in it after our drive.
I loved the addition of dispensers in the bathroom. The shower has them attached on the wall- body wash, shampoo and conditioner. The bathroom sink had dispensers of soap, body and hand lotion and shaving cream. Very clever. Please do something with the shower head! I love the water pressure but could not adjust the head to soften it just slightly. And was very sore on the chest and back afterwards. Apart from that our stay was great. The beds a little firm but okay.
Good for a stop overnight.

Room Tip: Get a spa suite. Its excellent
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple