Stayed here for one night on my way from Brisbane to Sydney. Thought staying in a Best Western would be OK. I was wrong. I was told by management that our unit had just been renovated. Worst Best Western I have ever stayed in and I travel a lot for business.
The tiniest shower head I have seen. Grouting missing in the bathroom. Very uncomfortable beds. Suggest you do not stay here - poor value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the southern edge of Coffs CBD and 5 minutes drive to beach and 5 min walk to town, this motel is easily assessible by all. Stay in our room with King beds or maybe a superior family rooms if more than 3 people. Either way, everybody will be looked after by us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Zebra Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Best Western