We stayed here 1 night whilst travelling from Sydney to Gold Coast ,it's fairly quiet considering it's on the highway. There is a Thai restaurant across the road, also Chinese restuarant and woolies 5 min walk around the corner. Bathroom and shower could do with an update but it was ok for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Zebra Motel. The motel has recently changed ownership with a new and invigorated team running this classic Coffs Harbour establishment. With recently renovated rooms, free wifi and on site restaurant is a great choice for those travelling through for work or play. Our motel is conveniently located a short stroll to the CBD along the side of the Pacific Highway. Come and see our friendly staff for one of the most homely and warming experiences you could ever have. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Zebra Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Best Western