“Loved it.”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

First time I've tried Thai food and it was fantastic. The staff are brilliant the flavours of the food was great, well balanced ..... Might have to go back tomorrow night as well.

2  Thank Janene S

Reviewed October 13, 2013

A great Thai Restaurant with great flavours and very reasonably priced. The waiter was very attentive and helpful and timed the meals well. I just wish that it was open for lunch as well.
The menu is quite extensive and offers great and interesting varieties. I will go back if I return to Coffs Harbour

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I now have a full tummy of the best Thai I have ever tasted! When we walked into this eclectic restaurant, we thought this could be interesting!! Don't be put off by the wallpaper as you your taste buds will definitely want to go back! Thank you and see you again when next in Coffs.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Awesome food. .. Went with thai girl who rated the food as good as food in thai. . hadn't been Westenized. Good service. .

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have been working around Coffs Harbour for the past few months and tried many eateries there. This restaurant stands out well above the others. The service and the foods are excellent and the take away is as good as the in house foods. I spoke with Gai, the owner, and she is a qualified teaching Thai chef training others to cook authentic foods. The restaurant inside is very clean and comfortable, the surrounds there I find relaxing. The setup is so good that you can eat alone or with a party. If I take away I can sit in the bar or in the lounge area while I wait and have a drink, talking with the friendly staff. The building has a look of Europe but that's as far as it goes, off street parking a plus there also. Well done.

2  Thank billp106