“Wouldn't Go Back ”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Latitude 30 didn't impress me or my colleagues. The decor is unappealing and the place is in need of a good makeover. Service is mediocre and the experience was generally disappointing.

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I took my fiancée to Latitude 30 based on some good reviews on Trip Advisor during a 4 day holiday. Definitely glad I did! The food was in the top 10 restaurants I have ever visited and the service was so personalised that I personally thanked and tipped the waiter for being so personable and attentive at the end of the evening. We couldn't get through the tapas menu that night, so we came back in 2 days to finish it off over lunch to the sweet sounds of jazz, over looking the bay. We will definitely be back to tackle more of their menu (and wine list). ;)

1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Great menu with wine list to match.
It was school holidays and we arrived without a booking and we're squeezed into this busy restaurant. As they were busy food did take some time to come out but I guess that's to be expected when busy. Tasty and varied menu polite staff a great night out.

1  Thank SweetMary779
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I went there last night. The service was fantastic, and we were very well looked after without it being over the top.
We selected the truffle cob loaf, coastal sharing plate and a few other tapas.
Tapas plates were very large.
Extensive wine list.
The only disappointment was the salt and pepper squid it was way to salty. Favourite was the oysters. Delicious !!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Went here with a very large party. Meals are good if they get it right. But in a large group they can't get it right. Rare meat when you ask for well done. Wrong desserts, expensive drinks & food so you would expect better at these prices.
I know others who have gone here as a couple and they say it's great. They just fail with large groups.

5  Thank Flesh81