“Great vibe, views and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Latitude 30

Latitude 30
Ranked #16 of 208 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney
“Great vibe, views and food.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

A great place to chill out on a sunny afternoon and listen to some live music, have a few drinks and watch the sunset. Friendly staff and great service and food.

Visited April 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“Beautiful views. Excellent breakfast. Good service”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I wanted to eat in this restaurant the previous evening however it is a tapas restaurant in the evening which is not a favourite of our 10year old sons. While walking along the ocean wall we noticed they served breakfast and thought we would give it a go as it had stunning views towards the ocean on one side and the harbour on the other. Now I will say that my hubby is a chef and is pretty particular about his food. We ordered two breakfasts which consisted of poached eggs, bacon and tomatoes on a sour dough toast. Our son ordered bacon and eggs in a damper roll. I must say that the food was excellent, well presented and perfectly cooked eggs. Lovely meal and great coffee. We will stop here again on our way home for sure even the chef was happy.

Statesboro, Georgia
“New Year's Eve and kicked out just before midnight!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I do not know why a restaurant with the great view and nice food of this one would not stay open when there are patrons still drinking and enjoying themselves. The staff were not only cleaning tables etc, but putting up chairs on tables which was kind of uncomfortable. I would not return to this restaurant because of this treatment.

• Visited December 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing view, good breakfast.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We got here on Sunday luckily just before the rush to secure an seat on the deck with an incredible view of the ocean. Service was prompt and friendly and the breakfast (lattitude 30 breakfast & banana roti) was delicious! Good value for money.

Coffs Harbour, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not just a pretty face!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I decided to go to Latitude 30 over the weekend as a friend of mine who I shall only call Aaron advised me that it was well worth dining there and the food is also consistently great. Taking his advice as he has the coin to dine where ever he wishes off I went. My expectation where more than well met and I had what could only be described as one of the best meals ever. The restaurant itself has a location second to none sitting right on the break wall and the view from either side is fantastic. As we were going at night Aaron had recommended we sit on the Maria side which we did and the view over the Coffs Maria and the Jetty in the background was breathtaking. Service was good and the water very attentive however a number of patrons in the restaurant did have a little bit of attitude about them being that I heard them talking about prices in a negative manner which, by the way were more than fare prices. Come on people you get what you pay for and if you can’t afford a little more do the rest of us a favour and stay away and keep you’re winging with you! That being said the food was fantastic I highly recommend the salt and pepper squid and the angel crab pasta and if you still have room you can’t go past the chocolate plate for desert. Keep up the good work Latitude 30!