“Great food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I both really enjoyed the food there - and that is saying something, because to my great regret my wife doesn't normally like Indian food. But they had a few fresh options (she had a fish tikka), and so I was able to enjoy a delicious butter chicken. Thanks also to the efficient and friendly service, despite a relatively busy time. We'll come back!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Food in this busy restaurant was very tasty - we weren't disappointed by our choices.

Service was slow - it felt like we'd been forgotten a few times - and we had to ask for menus and to order drinks. Apart from this we had a pleasant evening

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Ate here with my family and two friends. Food was amazing. They made each curry to the spice level which we could handle. it was surprising to know that i could have vindaloo milder than what i had been having- nice. It was raining the night we ate here so being closest to the carpark was a huge advantage. This place is closest to the ocean, right at the bottom of the strip- although the music was playing and people around us were talking we could still hear each other.. We had only booked for 4 but they happily moved us to a bigger table, it would have been nice to sit outside in the breeze but they couldnt fit us. Hopefully next time.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were in a group and we had excellent time here. Good value and best quality food. I go here lots and they never been a let down. I would recommend this to all. It's the most busy place on the strip.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

went there with friends and had a great night. The bar bloke was good at making coctails. the service was good and the meal were shared in the group and we all got to taste bit of everything. it was great.