“Another great meal”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The staff were great and the meal was cooked to our exact needs. We didn't book but they fitted us straight in on a busy Friday night. The steaks are to die for and you don't need a knife to cut it as it is that tender that it pulls apart with your fork.
Thanks

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had by chance lunch at the Hogs Breath. The lunch special selection was not larger but was all that we wanted. The Ceasar wrap was excellant and was thoroughly enjoyed. Atmosphere was good.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Had a wonderful time!
My daughter was crying for my Cocktail and the Staff were so lovely trying to entertain her and suggested I got her a Smartie Pant's which I got for her.

ALL staff were so lovely.

The food was delicious, wasn't too cooked. It was just perfect!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

As a brand I quite like Hogs Breath however I found the service and food at the Coffs Harbour Hogs to be just average.

Service was ok however as the wait staff were very young they tended to be slow and disorganized in taking orders and delivery of meals.

I had ordered a slow cook steak and it took more then 45 minutes to come out. This was very disappointing as others who had ordered after me were getting their meals. My friend as their daughter were very hungry and it's never easy to keep a hungry 8 year old happy at times.

Despite asking how our meals were going "soon" was the answer of the day even when it became apparent that it was never going to be "soon".

Food on arrival was nice and standard Hogs Breath fare.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have used Hog's breath before in Nelson Bay and it was lousy!! I got talked into going in to this one by my daughter whilst on holiday's. It changed my views, the food was excellent and service very good. I will use again. Forster is the next one we will try.......