“The most amazing thing i've ever done!!”

Coffs City Skydivers
Book In Advance
More Info
$204.57*
and up
Coffs Harbour 6,000-, 12,000-, or 15,000-foot Tandem Skydive on the Beach
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Coffs Harbour
More attraction details
Owner description: Coffs City Skydivers is a very unique, well established, experiential skydiving company located on the coast in Coffs Harbour. Coffs City Skydivers offers the highest skydive in Australia at our new earth shattering height of 15,000ft and an amazing 70 second freefall. Coffs City Skydivers also caters for those looking for that intense ground rush feeling and is one of the only companies offering a 6,000ft purpose designed low altitude skydive experience. We are the only Beach Landing skydive operation between Sydney and the Gold Coast! Come and land on the sand of our stunning coastline which is in the middle of the Solitary Islands Marine Park, the second largest Marine Park in Australia.
Byron Bay, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most amazing thing i've ever done!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

The best experience ever. Was really nervous as I'm scared of heighs but my instructor Zac made me feel really comfortable and relaxed. Would recommend to all! Should be on everyones bucket list!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank TaylorQuin

Woolgoolga, Australia
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I would totally recommend that if your thinking of skydiving to just do it. I took my son for his 15th birthday and he loved it. This is an amazing experience and the guys at Coffs skydiving make your dive fun and exciting deffinatly something you should put on your bucket list and something I will do again. Great job guys.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kirstylee79
Valla Beach, Australia
“YIPPEEEEEE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

A vibrant bunch of young people who know how to enjoy life, who energise all visitors within range of their brilliant aura.

My experience was a joy from beginning to end. My instructor, Lawrence gave me such confidence that I didn't bat an eye jumping out of that 'plane....and then I was a bird....Oh yeh!

Watching the video afterwards and sharing it with family provided a double experience. I'm now a SUPER HERO....Yippeeeeeee

Thanks to Lawrence at Coffs City Sky Divers

Visited February 2014
1 Thank patricia a
Valla, Australia
“absolutely awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

as above, absolutely awesome, fell out of the plane into total freedom. I'll be back for more for sure

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Geoff W
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“MAGIC!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

One of the best things I have ever done!! My boyfriend bought it for me as a birthday gift and I don't think he will ever be able to top it! the whole team were so great and Pom (my instructor) made me feel very safe, which is important when your jumping out of a plane at 12000 feet!!

I loved it and will definitely go again and I'm bringing my girlfriends with me this time, definitely worth the money : )

Visited January 2014