“Expensive but nice”

Yknot Bistro
Ranked #32 of 221 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated in the most iconic and pristine area of the Coffs Coast, with breathtaking views and friendly service. Delicious breakfast, lunch & dinners.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had breakfast twice here and both times the food was good and tasty. A little more expensive than some places but after all you are paying for the view too, which I must say was spectacular with the waves crashing on the surfing beach on one side and the calm of the jetty beach on the other side.

No problems at all with the service and I would go again on my next visit to Coffs

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

We ordered breakfast here on a Wednesday morning. The restaurant was not busy at all. We were provided with our drinks quite quickly, but after 40 minutes of waiting for our food, we asked the waitress if it would be much longer, as we had a funeral to attend. She assured us it would be on our table in 5 minutes. 5 minutes came and went, so we left. The waitress showed us some attitude when we advised we could wait no longer, we even apologised, but all we got was attitude, no apology for the fact that we had waited for over 45 minutes for 2 meals. I'd hate to visit here on a busy morning, breakfast would be more like lunch by the time the food would arrive!
Obviously I cannot review the quality of the food, as we walked out before having an opportunity to try it.
From our experience, if you have somewhere to go, or are quite hungry, don't bother as you'll be waiting for a while!

1  Thank naynay9
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

we had lovely dinner, food was great, service was really good. They even offer to take our pic together. We did not wait for long. I ordered meze, the oyster so fresh, prawns really good and smoked salmon is really nice. Husband ordered fish and chips, really large meal. I was impressed with the size of the meal for other customer, I should ordered that next time. Definitely will come back, had great time.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Nothing special - actually pretty expensive for what you get, with pretty lousy service! May have been a busy Saturday night - don't know - but there you go, my summary - average - nothing special!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Have been here 4 or 5 times now, as the view of the ocean is amazing. Food is pretty much always good, but service time is extremely slow.