“A great Indian eatery”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“A great Indian eatery”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We found ourselves in Coff's Harbour - and came upon this great restaurant. Great service and food like my mum makes. Give it a try!

• Visited August 2013

“Fair Dinkum Indian”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Not the flashest looking restaurant on the strip but the food was delicious, the service efficient and friendly.

The dishes were prepared to our tolerance of curryt. I suggest you try the goat. No-one on our table was particularly keen but I insisted. It was the most popular dish of the several we ordered.

Visited June 2013
“Pathetic”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

First Meal at Coffs Harbour and we end up coming to Oberoi's. The food is disappointing. Over spiced, food, with too much colour. I am an Indian and have sampled Indian food across Australia and I can tell you this was not too good to be honest. Detailed review at my blog.

• Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Good food, good service,”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Went here with six other friends, the food was good, tasty, and fairly priced. Friendly service, we had a good time,
I would recommend

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tim B
Sao Paulo, SP
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Me and my husband were planning to have dinner in an indian restaurant in Coffs Harbour but most of them were closed by 8:30 pm on a sunday. We found Oberois opened and had our dinner there. Excellent food and service! They were really kind and attentive with us! And we just loved the food! They asked us how we would like our curry and we asked for mild hot. It tasted perfect for us.

• Visited May 2013