“Amazing staff amazing food”
Review of Cafe Aqua

Cafe Aqua
Ranked #5 of 214 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cafe Aqua is a landmark local cafe and the home away from home for many locals and visitors to the Coffs coast. Owners Damien & Davina have created a relaxed environment and filled it with busy chatter, sumptuous smells from kitchen and exceptional food and hospitality. Deserving of every recommendation at Aqua we never disappoint.Aqua's food is outstanding and made using the best locally sourced produce available - all our cakes, muffins, friands a specialty and made on premise while our earlybirds enjoy our breakfast specials or the ever popular smoked salmon scrambled eggs - aqua has an extensive Gluten Free menu also available. Our coffee is exemplary with our barista's serving up Merlo Coffee, a wide selection of organic teas and freshly squeezed juices which can be enjoyed on the deck, under the sails or inside the cafe - or to take away and walk along the beach. Bookings for breakfast and lunch are welcomed and recommended for our busy Saturday and Sunday mornings.Available for your next private function or catering to corporates - enquiries can be made at the cafe or contact us through the website.We look forward to seeing you soon. Damien & Davina
Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing staff amazing food”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We ate here on many occasions for breakfast and lunch during the school holidays our kids love it. They declared it the "best food ever". Shame they don't do dinner! As busy as these guys get they treat their locals and visitors all the same and food comes out looking and tasting great. We felt like it was our local after just one visit.
A must to visit if in Coffs.....a cafe with great vibe, great staff and tasty food. Wish we had it around the corner from home in Brissie. We will be back....thanks to all at aqua for making us feel so welcomed.

Visited April 2014

Sydney
“Superb food”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Enjoyed breakfast at Cafe Aqua with my daughter recently on a road trip north. My Vegetarian breakfast with poached egg, grilled haloumi, wilted spinach, rosemary grilled mushrooms, grilled tomato and thick toast was fabulous and HOT (lovely!!) My daughter's Green Eggs and Ham ( herbed ham scrambled eggs) were also relished. Brilliant coffee and a generou pot of tea. Impressive - we'll be back!

• Visited April 2014
“My favourite coffee on the Coffs Coast”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Coffee and service is fantastic - every time. Breakfast is delicious and priced very well. Great cafe recommend to anyone visiting and locals :-)

Dubbo, Australia
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

On my most recent visit to Coffs Harbour, I was lucky to be able to revisit Cafe Aqua - nothing has changed since my last visit.... the food is still as good as it was back in 2012 and freshly made to order! Will use again on a future visit!

• Visited March 2014
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I hadn't been to Café Aqua for years and a friend told me that it had improved so I took my Aunt along. We were very disappointed with our lunch. My chicken was dry and overcooked, the noodle salad undercooked and the peanut sauce had no flavour. My aunt had the dukkah crusted haloumi with fig chutney. None of these ingredients should have been on a plate together. The positive was definitely the coffee which was one of the best I've had in Coffs. I've recommended the coffee to friends and may return for another cup myself but I'll definitely give the food a miss.

• Visited April 2014