“Fabulous food”

The Crying Tiger
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Thai food with a difference. Experience Thai street food cooked by the famous Chef Joe in a slick contemporary restaurant on Coffs Harbours Jetty strip. Seriously dynamic food!!!! Our private function area is sublimely unique and our Cooking School is reflective of our philosophy to create innovative delicious Thai street cuisine with a difference.
Preston, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This restaurant is the jewel in the row of eating places on Harbour Drive. It is well furnished, clean and stylish with attentive staff. The food is described as Thai street food and it was delicious. We were delighted with the price too. Definitely a restaurant to try if you are in Coff's Harbour.

Visited November 2012

Brisbane
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Visited this restaurant 27/12/2012. Very nice looking restaurant, clean and fresh, with indoor and outdoor dining. It was a warm night, so my only comment is that dining inside was a bit stuffy for me as they had no air con, so we asked to be moved to a table closer to the door opening and that was fine. My husband had the Kana Muu Grop (Pork Belly stir fry) which was absolutely delicious and I could have licked the plate ( but I didn't). I ordered the Gaeng Deang - red (red medium curry) which was also delicious. I don't like really hot chilli, so the medium was fine for me. They served a bowl of chopped up chilli with the meals if you prefer to add some more HOT to your food. In both meals the veggies were lovely and fresh. We ordered Fried Rice to share and this did not disappoint either as it was a good large seriving and was also delicious. One of the nicer fried rice's I have tasted. Food service was a little bit slow but not too long, and that could have been because of the Pork Belly, but it was well worth the wait. You can BYO wine which is what we did. Beer you can buy on the premises together with other various beverages. Parking is easy - on the street. It is also a cooking school, so if you have some extra time, that would be most interesting I am sure. One of the best Thai restaurants we have been to.

• Visited December 2012
“Best Restaurant in Coffs Harbour!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The food was absolutely delicious. Real authentic flavors and the desert is to die for. Do not leave without trying it. The service was excellent. Easily the best food in Coffs harbour. Will definately be returning again.