“A a regular visitor, honest fare, good value, great service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bermagui Country Club
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We spend many weekends in Bermi for fishing. The club offers a good feed for a reasonable price. The service is good and the staff have personalities, able to have a laugh on the way through, very friendly, very helpful.

Really hits the spot after a long day on the water. Gets busy long weekends and when there are events on in town, worth ringing ahead to reserve a table if there are more than four in a party.

The beer is good too ;). We eat there about every two months, sometimes more often.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family and I went to Bermagui Country Club mainly to eat at the restaurant but we also sat by the bar. The women behind the bar were friendly to my folks and started up a conversation. The restaurant has not only a fish tank for the kids to enjoy when they're full but also a kids room with games and a TV. The waiters were also friendly and the food was excellent. My dad asked for his steak to be cooked medium rare and he got exactly what he asked for. The satay sauce is the best you will ever taste and trust me, I've tasted many. We came in on the free shuttle bus that goes around Bermagui and the Wallaga Lake area. Friendly bus driver too. Five stars!