1,507 results
All reviewsbusiness parkan early flightgreat hotelservice stationcoffee machinerooms are modernan overnight staybusiness triproom serviceone night staycomfortable bedconvenient locationshort stayeasy accessbuffet breakfastmini barhelix
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Service and support were far better for this visit. Most enjoyable. We enjoyed the dinner and breakfast at the restaurant. Some nice personal touches were added to our room. Traffic noise was a little disconcerting but that is a personal issue . Next time I will ask for a room facing the airport.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2018

This was my best stay in Canberra. The room was excellent the staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was in the perfect location for my needs. The food was perfect, and I would recommend this hotel to family and friends

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2018

I love this hotel. I've stayed a few times in their 2 bedroom apartments. It's clean, modern and comfortable. Easy undercover parking and great customer service. And right next door to a well stocked service station. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Check in was ok but room door was not working on security lock had to ask for help three times apart from that stay and food were excellent enjoyed nice breakfast and service was good check out excellent

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2018

This Hotel is only a short walk from the Airport and doe snot disappoint. Gone are the days of Airport Hotels being old and basic. This Hotel did not disappoint.

After parking my Hire Car in the small carpark, I had a very quick check-in and went straight to my room to be amazed by the great layout and facilities. The mini bar was well equipped including a pod coffee machine and room service menu seemed to have a good variety.

After connecting to my free Wi-Fi and settling in for some work catch up, I ordered some room service, which arrived very promptly. I ordered Some Garlic Chicken Balls and a Crumble for desert.

The Garlic Chicken Balls were great, but not sure the Garlic aioli was the best side for it, was garlic on Garlic, good thing I was staying alone that night :)
the desert looked very nice, but with the ice-cream placed on top had already melted quite a bit before it got to my room. I then tried it and I was surprised(but no tin a good way) There was apple and berry crumble with some fresh berries which was good by itself, but the very very strong pistachio ice-cream just seemed to clash so much I ended up moving the ice-cream aside and just having the crumble.

After making sure all emails etc were handled i retired to ny bed, which was like a cloud. Very clean, comfy and even smlet good (either that or it was a long day) .

The room and stay was great, only marking down by 1 due to the room service.
Definitely will be one on my list for another stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business