“Enjoyable dinner venue”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Canberra, Australia
“Enjoyable dinner venue”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Belluci's delivers good quality italian. This dinner included a really succulent veal saltimbocca. Great sauce! The peanut butter sandwich dessert is special.

Queanbeyan, New South Wales, Australia
“A bit over the top for me”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The restaurant was fairly quiet on our recent visit and I found the staff to be a bit aggressive. There were certainly a lot "on duty". My last piece of mixed bread was whisked away before I had finished it. One of my companions said "If you were going to eat that its too late!". The food was okay but a bit too fancy for lunch time eating for my personal taste. Sometimes you just want a basic dish on the menu to complement all the fancy food that is served up lately. Having said that the ambience and location are great.
I would add although it says you can book on line I had no response to my email request!

• Visited January 2014
Canberra, Australia
“Staff are excellent”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have eaten here twice in the last month. The highlight both times was the staff. They were there when you needed them, very good at seeing you wanted attention even if I was just looking over my shoulder for someone. They were also very friendly and informative - top marks guys!

The food was also very good, not the best we have had in Canberra, but well-presented and cooked as requested. I did have one issue with a steak on the first night which was served only warm. No problems with that, they took it back and cooked another one. Second time around both steak and accompanying vegetables were great. On the next visit I had the roll of pork. A little too much non-crackling fact but delicious flavour.

Both times my wife had the spatchcock and it was tasty and tender.

We had prawns for entree on one visit and it was the best of all the courses we had. Succulent prawns and a oil based sweet pea puree as a very tasty base.

• Visited November 2013
“Nothing special”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Good food, but overestimated and over priced. You could find really better in Canberra. Well prepared the salami carpaccio, not bad the dessert, very good the choice of wines. Indicated for special occasions. One last thing: it passes off as Italian, but the boss is greek and the food has nothing Italian.

Visited September 2013
“Great Food & Service with a Smile”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I probably eat at Bellucis once a month. I always find the service there very good, my favourite meal is the Anti Pasta plate for 2, which I have instead of a main or entree. It has amazing flavours that suits my relaxed dining style after a day at work.
I also rate the pasta very highly as well,
Interesting place, well worth a try

Visited November 2013