“It's Indian.”

Bollywood Dimensions Indian Cuisine
Ranked #373 of 1,392 Restaurants in Canberra
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Best Indian and Pakistani food available.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Got a hot vindaloo (offered 0-10 hot - took 8/10) and an aloo paratha, take-away.

Price was reasonable, service friendly and prompt and the interior of the restaurant looked nice if you were after sit-down.

The bread was generously sized but a bit lacking in texture and flavour. The curry was very light on beef, but the sauce was flavoursome. I wouldn't have called it a hot 8/10, though, which was a bit disappointing.

The food hit the spot, but could have been much better.

1  Thank Trent_Sarah
There are newer reviews for Bollywood Dimensions Indian Cuisine

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

There is no way to fault this restaurant. Right from the moment you step in, you are welcomed like a family member. The service is warm and friendly. The Bollywood films playing in the background add to the atmosphere, but are not overpowering so you can still enjoy a good conversation without raising your voice.. The food selection is good, but when it arrives, it tastes like heaven. The food is well presented and absolutely delicious. I look forward to my next meal there.

1  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food. It only opens in the evening.
Lots of options in the menu.
This restaurant is located behind the Mantra Hotel

2  Thank alexmurillo
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Food was decent, but what ruined the meal for me was the staff who kept trying to push their banquet packaged dinner to us. We decided against the banquet dinner because it did not have the selection we liked and would have resulted in us spending much more than we wanted to. The staff showed her displeasure when we decided against the banquet dinner, which ruined the evening for me. The good was decent but overpriced. Would not go back for a repeat experience if I can help it.

2  Thank HappyMom69
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I paid $30 for my take away meal which was one dish with rice, two naan, rita and chutney and pickle. The curry was average and the rita was all liquid.

Have had better for less.

2  Thank Havewemet