“Amazing!!”

Turkish Halal Pide House
Ranked #19 of 1,362 Restaurants in Canberra
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Only a small take away/eat in, but the most GENEROUS kebab serving I've seen!!! 10 out of 5 for value!!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sseanyy

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth Western Australia
“A banquet by any other name!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

It's a small cafe that also does takeaway. All the locals and migrants eat there. We had a eat in banquet and takeaway meal delicious both times.The food is traditional Turkish and absolutely delicious! A banquet for 2 can feed 4 people, but if you're hungry after a very busy day , it's hard to stop. The service very friendly and the prices unbelievable! I discovered Turkish Apple Tea there which was delicious on a cold evening. Wish it was around the corner at home!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank EthylnHermann
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Wonderfully fresh tasty food from this well run cafe. We were on holiday staying in Yarralumla and I suggested we try the Turkish Halal Pide House because it looked so busy. My partner said he didn't like Turkish food ... he does now!!!
Would recommend it to everyone.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JUDES30
Sydney
“Great kebabs for Canberra!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I have only just recently moved to Canberra and I was looking for a kebab for lunch. My work colleague said to go to the Turkisk Kebab shop in Yurralumla. I was most impressed by the home made pida bread that they used for the kebabs. It was very fresh and tasty. There was a line at lunch time so try and get there earlier or later if you are in a hurry. However, the line does move quickly. I also saw people eating the pidas which looked amazing. I will have to try that next time.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank LeylandBrothers
NSW, Australia
“One of Canberra's best kept secrets”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I am a regular here. It's one of those best-kept-secret type of places, and you can tell from the line that builds up out the door at lunch time that it's a crowd pleaser. At least that gives you a good chance to work out what you'd like to order, because this place runs like a well-oiled machine and you don't want to hold it up! The bread is made in-house and is so soft and fresh. I'm a sucker for the Kabak Kebab (zucchini balls), and it's quite filling, I always struggle to finish. At only $8.50 I highly recommend it for a very reasonably priced lunch.

• Visited April 2013