“There are much better options!!!”
Review of Rocksalt

Rocksalt
Ranked #939 of 1,427 Restaurants in Canberra
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have been to Rocksalt on three occasions all breakfast, I was recommended by a friend but boy was I disappointed. The food is very very average, one time it even came out cold. The coffee is nothing special and the staff are pretty disinterested (but not rude).

I won't be back and considering how close Rocksalt is to other cafes it's not like it's the only choice in the area

Reviewed April 2, 2012

to get our order of fruit toast! By which time we had finished our coffee which had been so badly served. There was so much coffee in the plate the cup was served on you had to be careful not to drip. Best head to Jamison!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Im not a large seafood eater, however my partners favourite food is seafood, so I thought 'lets try it!' and im glad we did.

There was an amazing selection of food on the buffet, salads, pasta, and an abundance of seafood. Although I thought the crab all looked quite small, my partner said that it was full of flavour (as he went back for more!).
Just the dessert options would be enough for me to go back. And the laksa, the noodles, the veal roast! It truely had it all. Dessert was my favourite I must admit :O)

Personally not a restaurant I would take kids too, its a bit too classy for kids to be going up and picking things up with their hands as a child was doing withint our experience. however that is just down to parenting really!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Delicious food, great service, excellent wine list, perfect coffee.. what more could you want?
Every time I eat at Rocksalt I am impressed. I'm so glad they're now open for breakfast. A rare gem on the North side.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

In a strange location but worth the drive. Food is amazing.