“Consistently awesome”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I love coming here - I am a weekly customer. It's no frills. The food is steaming fresh, authentic flavours, and the waitstaff are so friendly. Food in inexpensive and good quality. I've been to Vietnam and the flavours are bang-on. If you're a Pho lover I suggest you get their Bun Bo Hue (Spicy Beef Soup on the menu in Vermicelli section) it's better then some of the soups I ate in Hue! Portions are large so be cautious that you don't over-order!! Now excuse me - I am heading there now to get my Pho fix...

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We go to Pho Phu reasonably regularly and always order the hot & sour chicken soup (small serve) which can be found under the chicken dishes in the main menu. The combination of spicy soup with chicken, tomato, celery, pineapple and bean sprouts is just amazing. The basil beef and pork with lemongrass and chilli were a little blander than they used to be on previous visits but still quite edible. Service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The only good thing about this restaurant are the wait staff because the food is awful! Tasteless! None of us finished our main meal or even ate half of it! We took a risk and ordered dessert and I strongly recommend you give the Banana Fritters a miss as the batter is so hard it is almost impossible to cut. We left it. prices are ordinary so go elsewhere!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Loved the Mussels which the kitchen did without chilli for my son and I. We had a whole plate of prawn chips free for us - my son loved them.
The pawpaw salad was great as was the spring rolls. great value, clean friendly - VERY PLEASED - we will return.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We eat at Pho Phu Quoc regularly and the food is consistently top notch. Last night four of us chose three dishes we had never tried before along with our standard salted squid. Every single dish was outstanding. Guess we'll just have to keep working our way through the menu.

1  Thank Peggy B