“Food and service amazing”
Review of Milk and Honey - CLOSED

Milk and Honey
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Greeted at the door with a big smile. A table for 6 was found straight away. Service was impeccable. Not too much but we were tended to well. The food was just incredible and the coffee really good. A bit noisy for me but so worth putting up with.
Get this...even my father said he'd go back there any day of the week. I've never heard that in my 40 years before! It says it all.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The cake selection at Milk and Honey is frankly fantastic. They have a huge cabinet of amazing yummy things. However, often when I go there I am assailed by slow, poor service. The food and coffee is good, though I think the meals are somewhat overpriced considering the overall experience. This is a great place to go with girlfriends and share cake and chat over coffee, and I often will go there for that, but not if I'm in a rush, and probably not to meet someone new.

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant has a tasty and interesting breakfast menu but the service is often a little slow. Coffee variable.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Pretend you're not in Canberra for a moment (if that's your thing). The food is great and you can enjoy watching the world go by :)

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Never had a bad experience at Milk and Honey. Always busy, great service, fantastic cakes and coffee. I've been there for brunch, lunch, arvo tea and dessert and I've never been disappointed in years. Great place to take friends or visitors.