“Reasonable food but not exceptional”
Review of Belluci's Trattoria - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Belluci's is always a bit hit and miss for me as I find the restaurant too noisy and service either too full on or non existent. My sister and I had an early dinner mid-week and although our waiter showed us quickly to a table and took our order, he disappeared for the rest of the evening!

My sister ordered the Tournedos which she said was delicious and was cooked perfectly to her liking. My pumpkin pasta dish (specials board) was reasonably sized although could have done with a little more pumpkin.

Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

The menus looked amazing, but the food that followed was expensive and drearily average.

Service matched the food. Avoid please.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Comfort food is always popular in Canberra and this eatery pumps it out.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Reasonable italian food, but again a little rushed for my liking.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Fantastic food staff are friendly and always helpful food is always flavour packed the best parmesan cheese anywhere