“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Fantastic food staff are friendly and always helpful food is always flavour packed the best parmesan cheese anywhere

Reviewed December 8, 2011

It is easy to get a table here on a week day by just walking in and the food is quite good, especially the pasta dishes. Good wine list and comfy surrounds. Nice for a quiet dinner during the week.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We hadn't booked but as it was a Tuesday night, the restaurant could accommodate us.
The service was excellent - attentive but not over the top.
The food was delicious - superbly cooked and served.
The "wine waiter" was very helpful in assisting us to select a suitable bottle of wine, even giving us some "tasters" prior to us making our choice.
I would highly recommend this restaurant if you enjoy Italian food.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

This restaurant is something else. It has just won the award for 'the first bad meal I have eaten in Australia' and is on the the shortlist for 'the worst meal of my life'. Just behind a spam fritter I ate in bridlington in 1976. We decided to come to Canberra for the weekend and stopped in here for lunch. Truly truly awful.....seafood risotto so bad I couldn't eat a second mouthful. First time I have done that in my life. If you eat here - good luck. On a positive note the waitress was lovely!

1  Thank Alex H
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Family of 4 (2 adults 2 kids 8 & 9) dined here on a Saturday night. Our waiter was very good and explained all of the specials as well as recommending favourites on the menu. The kids were happy with their choices - they could choose from kids sized pasta, kids sized pizza, fish & chips, schnitzel & chips ($16) and ice cream for dessert. Glad we booked a table as it was very busy. This particular Belluci's is attached to Sub-Urban which is a pub with music but the noise didn't really bother us. The menu is the same as the Belluci's at Manuka (I have also dined here and loved it) so I knew the food was going to be good. Meals are a decent size - I had perfectly cooked beef fillet and my husband had a chicken dish with prawns (one of the specials) + vegetables. Overall we were very satisfied with service and food. Total bill for all food + alcohol (beer & wine & softdrinks) was about $140. We'll be back!