Au Lac Royal Vegetarian Cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine- Vegetarian Catering Specialist
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Hi guys,

For those who are not fans of vegetarian food, Au Lac restaurant will not be a right choice I have to admit unfortunately. But for those who love vegetables, Au Lac is the best one in Canberra. I keep coming back here every week for my vegetarian meal and I am happy with every dish I have every single times I come here. Over rating for Vietnamese restaurant in Canberra, Au Lac is my first choice which I would recommend for my Aussie friends.

Food is great like Ca Kho To and Canh Chua Do Bien. I tried the Mongolian beef and I don't like it but my favourites will still keep me coming back here again and again.

Service is nice and sincere. This is Vietnamese style and do not expect Western 5 star standard.

Go vegies! If I have the talent like the chef in Au Lac restaurant, I will go vegetarian everyday in my life.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

weird fried vegi food and terrible ambience. would recommend fresher vegi food on the menu.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Was really good, not a lot more to say. All dishes were really nice, and others around looked like they were enjoying; busy but friendly ambience and service; didn't have to wait too long.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I am not vegetarian, but loved this place. Especial love how they make tofu to be like meat, well i think is was tofu. Never the less, its yumo food. Been so long since I have been there tho, is it still operational?

Reviewed February 1, 2012

How lovely is it for a vegetarian to be able to choose ANYTHING on the menu? The food is so tasty and the servings very generous.