Pacific Suites Canberra
$113
Novotel Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Restaurant
Hotel Kurrajong Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$114
$93
Mercure Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$93
$85
Mercure
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Hotel Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$90
Agoda.com
Hyatt Hotel Canberra(Canberra)
$170
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Avenue Hotel Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$141
Brassey Hotel(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$112
$100
1,876 results
All reviewsbathroom apartmentmort streetlarge balconynorthbourne avenueliving areafull kitchencity centremain bedroomserviced dailywe stayed in a two bedroomwashing machine and dryerthese apartmentsgreat apartmentsecond bedroomlonsdale streetwell equipped kitchenbuffet breakfast
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed two nights over the Balloon Festival weekend. We arrived early (11am) and did not expect our room to be ready but were able to park our car in the hotels car park. We returned to the hotel at 4 to find our room was still not ready but were offered a complimentary drink in the bar to fill in our wait of 20 minutes. We were told this was because I had requested a room high up and away from Northbourne. We were given a one bedroom suite on the 3rd floor overlooking the car park so we did not have any traffic noise.
The room was clean, comfortable and had everything you need if you want to self cater. In a good location it is only a short 10 minute walk to the city centre with a choice of many restaurants.
Our only negative comment was that the staff did not have any basic information on the balloon festival and events occurring over the weekend. When asked we were told they would look up the information for us and ring us in the room but this did not happen. We did work it all out for ourselves but sometimes a bit of local knowledge is a good thing. Regardless this is a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Away from Northbourne Avenue
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank imagine2
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed here for three nights in a one-bedroom apartment. Very comfortable, good furnishings, well appointed kitchen. Convenient location, free parking, helpful staff.
Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ShaneH13
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I booked 5 nights in a 1 bedroom suite and was upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite (room 813). The rooms and bathrooms are very generous in size. Everything was very clean and the kitchen is well appointed with a full size fridge, oven and stove. There is a large balcony which is great and plenty big enough for the 4 seater table and chairs. This room is at the back of the building so it is quiet too. We were very pleased with the choice and only a 10 -15 min easy walk to the city. These apartments would be perfect for family travelling or 2 couples.
My only tiny beef was that I asked if I could arrange for a late checkout on the Sunday,. I was told I could check out for free at 11am (1/2 hour later than usual) but any later and it would incur a charge.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ozzie5melbourne
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I stayed there the last night of a business trip to Canberra and the South Coast of NSW. If only I had found this hotel earlier in the week. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The apartment was simply fantastic. Large, fresh,spotlessly clean, and beautifully appointed. It had a large balcony overlooking the pool and it was lovely sitting there later in the evening having a night cap. A wonderful experience and I will definitely stay there on my ext trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tony B
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We booked a room for two at Clifton Suites for a one night stay to attend a wedding in Canberra and was rather worried about the reviews but it was one of the cheaper & better looking options we had. When we arrived after a 3 hour drive from Sydney, we were greeted by really lovely receptionists and was given directions to our room. When we saw the rooms we were confused because we only booked a one bedroom suite but it had two...we had been upgraded. We booked through watif.com so we thought maybe they made a mistake but our friends who arrived on the same day said they were also upgraded to a two room suite. It was really clean, with lovely decor and we loved the location...it was close to everything as we drove. Only complaint is minor, the lifts to get to our rooms were very confusing as we had to catch one to the car park and walk around the hotel to get to reception but we never bothered to find out a quicker route (as I am sure there is one). The bed was a little too hard for me however my husband had no complaints. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple